Apr 13,2015
By: 'harvey Moores'
Apr 13,2015
I would like to thank Chloe Wise for an absolutely fantastic job she has done in securing a permanent tenancy agreement and an increase in rental value for 11 target Hill.

I have to say before Chloe got her teeth into this I wasn't very happy with the service I had received from the Prospects rental department - where my agreement had been neglected and it subsequently lapsed into a temporary rental agreement - with no rental increases for 4 years!!

Chloe took it on - and I have to say it was extremely difficult to tie the tenants down to a new agreement with a rent increase but she did it and I am delighted with the result.

Well done for your tenacity and renegotiation skills - It is very much appreciated.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Apr 13, 2015
Thank you for the five stars and for sharing your positive experience.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Apr 13, 2015
Thank you for the five stars and for sharing your positive experience.

Prospect Estate Agency