Apr 13,2015
By: 'Kyle Whitong'
Apr 13,2015
I have got to say this is the most officent service I have recived when arranging a viewing right through to making an offer for an appartment. I'm not going to mention any names, however what some would call a high end letting agents in Manchester with multipl branches through out Manchester sent me a number of properties to review that matched my criteria I then requested to view 3 of these apartments and they come back to me and advised they are all 15/20 days out of my date range I would like to move in.

With Ascend there was no nonsense, they recommend a selection of properties to me that I would find suitable, I requested to view one, and I was there the following day... Additionally to that they sent me a courtesy text message giving me the full address, date & time to avoid any miss communication.

I placed an offer on this appartment that same day at approximately 6:45 - Which again was a smooth and easy process to do.

I then got home and checked my emails and my reference applications was already in my inbox ready to fill out, once I filled these out I emailed Ashley at around 21:30 letting him know these are done.. I thought he would have got back to me the following day, he did not he responded straight away with an email that was rather heart touching.

I feel Ascend have a really good process in place and if you are looking for a property in Manchester to let I would highly recommend giving these guys a call as you will be provided a fantastic service and value for your money
I have no complaints with the fee I paid, I feel with the service I recived the agency are undercutting themselves

Ascend Properties