Apr 13,2015
By: 'Claire'
Apr 13,2015
First point of call was Nadia, received excellent service and quick call backs. I was sceptical of Express but was impressed after dealing with her. After purchase was agreed we were passed to Victoria Smith who was an absolute God send!!! Far more helpful, professional and competent that our solicitor! If it wasn't for her, completion would have taken forever or everything would have fallen through. Can't fault them, happy and impressed.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Apr 22, 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such an excellent service. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it's always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. So often I hear our people say I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but I know that Victoria and Nadia both take a huge amount of pride in providing outstanding customer service, and have enjoyed reading your appreciation of their combined efforts. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
Thank you for your kind words and recommendations they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency

Express Estate Agency