Apr 13,2015
By: 'Annabel'
Apr 13,2015
I've used Taylor Gibbs to rent out my flat for many years now, and they've always been good. We recently had a change of tenants, after our former tenants moved out after eight years, and Taylor Gibbs ensured that the transition was quick, easy and fair. All the agents who I've worked with or spoken to at TG are friendly, professional, helpful and a pleasure to deal with: Miles Ponder, Rosie Ioannu, Charlotte Bourne, Holly Hinshelwood and Georgina Leslie have all been wonderful over these years. During this recent change of tenants, I dealt mostly with Oscar Prendeville. His level of dedication to the job, his helpfulness and willingness to find out any information that I needed, and to get stuff sorted out, and his polite and swift communication, were impressive, and helped to make what could have been a stressful period for a landlord easy and pleasant. I don't often write reviews, but my recent experience with Taylor Gibbs motivated me to leave these positive comments, as I am so grateful to Oscar, and everyone else there, for all their hard work. Thanks everyone.

Taylor Gibbs