Oct 14,2011
Oct 14,2011
After failure to sell for over 1 year with another real estate agent, I decided to move my business to Romans Lower Earley. The folks there working under Barry Wild were very professional and extremely reliable in giving feedback after every viewing. Romans managed to sell within three months of placing the instruction with them, in an extremely difficult situation of selling an old 'starter home'. Well done, Romans - I will definitely use you when it's time to re-purchase.
By: Barry Wild
Oct 19, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind words. We regularly achieve sales on properties that other agents have failed to.
We appreciate you going to the trouble to share your experience and dont worry, we will be delighted to help you find your next new home! Kind regards Barry Wild (Branch Manager, Lower Earley)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley! To leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Lower Earley