Apr 13,2015
By: 'Joseph Christopher'
Apr 13,2015
I am currently in the process of purchasing a property through My London Home - we have exchanged contracts and only have the final balance to pay on completion.

The service offered has been excellent thus far. The building I was interested in had a number of listings on common property websites such as Right Move and Zoopla. However, a number of them provided sparse or misleading information. Having contacted a number of the estate agents advertising properties within the building, My London Home stood out as being accessible, direct and prompt. All my questions were answered quickly and they were able to liaise with both the sellers and the company constructing the building to track down information.

It was particularly pleasing that they did not attempt to drag out the sales process. Once it became clear we were serious purchasers, every effort was made to try and establish a sensible price so as to not waste either our time or the time of the sellers.

Additionally, the quality of service provided by individual agents was excellent. For instance, at one stage, there was an administrative error concerning our deposit which was picked up upon and dealt with swiftly by the agent involved.

In summary, I would fully recommend My London Home along with the staff that I dealt with specifically.
By: Andrew Griffith
Aug 07, 2015
Hello Joseph,

Thank you for the positive feedback. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance.

Kind regards,