Apr 13,2015
By: 'Ana'
Apr 13,2015
Ascend properties have made my search looking for my apartment a lot easier than what I thought it could be.
I requested to view a certain apartment I was interested in and they were able to book me in for a viewing the following day. Ashley was already there 15 minutes prior to scheduled time, gave us a courtesy call and gave directions to the apartment location.
Comparing to my other viewings with other agencies, I felt very rushed when shown around the properties. Ashley had shown me around the apartment and then gave me some time to myself to have a good look around as well.
I feel the viewing process was really professional and I would recommend anyone that is looking to rent an apartment in Manchester to drop Ascend a call.
Not only that, I felt this is the right apartment for me so I made an offer for this apartment right away. Once again, Ashley made it a very easy and smooth process.

Ascend Properties