Oct 14,2011
Oct 14,2011
I was a tenant with Malcolm Gold for approximately 10 months. When I moved in to the house there were a number of problems including a shower which leaked from upstairs, blocked drains, broken and unusable plug sockets, broken door handles....grafitti inside the fitted wardrobes, old furniture left belonging to the owner, dints in the walls, the list was endless. Twice I was visited for an inspection and all of these things were addressed but nothing was ever done. I wasn't happy because I was paying 600 pound a month for a house that was substandard.. At Xmas time, my family and I were left without heating or hot water for over a week because the boiler had broke and no-one would answer my telephone calls. After 10 months I left the property in a much better state than how I moved into it and a few days after I had handed in the keys I received a telephone call from a woman representing Malcolm Golds letting agency, she was very annoyinhg in her attitude towards me, she said that I had left the property in a filthy state, she blamed the state of the house on me including the broken plug socket, the wet carpet from the leak etc etc, she even said the carpets smelt of urine?? The thing that really annoyed me was her attitude in that she was very patronising calling me 'Huni' constantly while she was telling me that I wouldn't be getting any of my 600 pound deposit back because of the state I had left the house??? I spent two days cleaning that house from top to bottom before I handed in the keys. I will never rent a property from Malcolm Gold again and I have adviced family and friends to stay well clear of them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Malcolm Gold Sales & Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Malcolm Gold Sales & Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Malcolm Gold Sales & Lettings Office 1