Apr 13,2015
By: 'LDougal'
Apr 13,2015
We are a sizable family that have 5 children and Alzheimers Mother inlaw, if i can set the scenario out. We had been at our current property 10 years but have had to move at short notice, as the landlord got married and wanted to start a family. my partner registered with 12 agents and did all the online searches but over 3 weeks only saw 2 potential properties. The other agents where not the quickest coming back to us, one agent Romans, we have waited a week after 2 viewings for feedback and to negotiate their property.

Prospects where a cut above, i spoke to one of the managers in another branch to explain what we needed to accommodate 5 girls all in fulltime education, me working alot from home and partner and mother inlaw, but needed the right kind of property and where struggling to find anything on the foot print of the 3 schools and colleges in Camberley.

My Prospect agent returned my call of the back of a text @ 9.30 PM to advise a property was coming on that they believed would meet the brief. 3 days after the brief was given my family had viewed and loved it so much they wanted the property. The agent was pro active and managed the interface between landlord and both myself and partner ( i was abroad over these 3 days). by the time i had returned the property was secured, deposits taken and agreed and paperwork completed to complete the admin and contractual paperwork, and what should have been a very stressful exercise, was made simple, painless and efficiently and proactively managed.

The team have been proactive, professional and efficient and i would recommend taking the time to talk to them about what you want/need rather than just registering, as they will find you the options that are available or coming onto the market (not necessarily advertised on websites yet).

Thanks Prospects
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Apr 13, 2015
Thank you for the recommendation and for sharing your experience.

Prospect Estate Agency