Apr 10,2015
By: 'Patrick'
Apr 10,2015
I truly cannot understand how this company continues to run as a business ,Im a landlord with one property who allowed wentworth to manage it ,all I can say is that from the day I signed over my property I was met with broken promises/lies ,unreturned phone calls ,unreliable payments ,extremely poor customer service and various other issues, removing the existing tenant who I had no problems with was a nightmare and took over 18 months using bailiffs,they lost my set of keys which meant I had to change the locks , I look at the positive reviews on this site for wentworth and the majority of them were all sent within a fews days of each other and I think should be view with a pinch of salt , all I can say is if you don't want to be so stressed it makes you ill I would choose another agent.

Wentworth Estates