Apr 10,2015
By: 'Dom'
Apr 10,2015
I was constantly searching for a suitable property to rent. So a nice area, modern house with good transport links, for a suitable price. Very hard apparently in London. Until I came to view a property by ace relocations. I initially spoke with Chris, (the owner) and he was extremely helpful. I began renting the property and all contact was with Tom as he managed the property. All needs were catered for and it was a pleasure to rent. Couldn't have asked for a better house or service. Companies like this are rare to find. I would seriously recommend to all my friends to purchase/rent from them. Fees are low in comparison to many firms and the whole process is very quick and simple. A big thanks again guys!

Dom
By: Chris Florence
Oct 31, 2016
Thanks so much for your positive comments. Please get in touch if you ever need assistance with a move again.

Ace Relocations Ltd