Apr 10,2015
By: 'Anne Dawkes'
Apr 10,2015
When I was giving the task of marketing a deceased family member's property it was an extremely difficult time for me. I requested three estate agents to give their opinion on the property and I have to say the approach of two of the agents was poor - despite them being recommended by friends. When Paul arrived my faith in estate agents changed. His professional appearance, presentation of realistic expectations and price made the decision which agent to use very easy. Due to Estate issues the sale process has been longer than expected - this was not a fault by Langs and throughout I have received excellent feedback about viewings and close eye for details which ultimately resulted in a sale going through eventually.
They seem to be market standard.

Lang and Co