Oct 13,2011
Oct 13,2011
The property management service provide by Life Residential is abysmal. I moved into a dirty flat, light bulbs had blown and I later discovered bedbugs in the mattress. They did not have a proper detailed check in and then had an extremely detailed check out (paid for by me, the tenant) and tried to charge me for ordinary wear and tear in addition to damage, changes that were made by previous tenants. I was without heating in most of the flat for almost two weeks during the severe weather last winter and they refused to treat it as an emergency because the heater in the bedroom was not working. The property manaer whom I dealt with was their fromer receptionist who was clearly inexperienced and had received any training. She was rude, defensive and unprofessional and clearly did not care if the tenants froze to death. I was only given one set of keys although I needed two. I had to pay them £40 for an extra fob key to the building which they refused to reimburse me for when I moved out. It is clear that Life Residential do everything on the cheap and then try to make the tenant pay at the end of the day.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Life Residential Nine Elms Riverside! To leave a new review of Life Residential Nine Elms Riverside, please click the link below !
Write a review for Life Residential Nine Elms Riverside