Apr 10,2015
By: 'john webster'
Apr 10,2015
viewed above property,no call from agent for feedback,made second visit,got a call back this time,and put in an offer,no call back again,left voicemail to give me a ring,no call back.Would not recommend.this is a pay upfront agent,once they have your cash they dont bother
By: Kam Johal
Apr 16, 2015
Dear Mr. Webster I'm sorry to hear of your experience, I emailed all our staff to ask who had dealt with your call and every member of our staff replied with the same answer that they had no recollection of dealing with you. The reason I did this because if you had viewed a property through Ips your details would be recorded on our database. Their are no details for a John Webster. Please contact me directly on my personal mobile 07966560740 my name is Kam Johal and I am the founder of Ips estate agents and I will personally deal with your complaint. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

IPS Estate Agents Ltd