Apr 10,2015
By: 'Eman'
Apr 10,2015
I'm really sorry to say this but a whole last week I was trying to manage viewing and really was interested in this properties,but every time I call was the same answer '' our agent is gonna call you back'',never did,last time I call and member of your team answer Jenny I think she ask me again same thing to leave my details and I said no need because I would like to talk with manager of that branch she said is not possible. To potential customer you don't say NO for anything-customer service???Really? Anyway she already got them in front of her because of my phone number 'cos she entitled me with my surname.Very lame and I'm thinking looks like agency maybe keeping good flats for tip to someone else no other thoughts. I lost good location and good flat because of this and I have no clue why?

Courtney Rose Williams