Oct 13,2011
Oct 13,2011
I rang Streets Ahead on a Friday and spoke to Joe Reeves. I explained what I was looking for and he suggested that he had a suitable property for me to look at, which I did on the Saturday morning. I really liked the property, but there were four other viewers who were also very keen! I put in an offer and within less than an hour had had a call from Joe letting me know that the property was almost certainly mine. I then received a call first thing on the Monday morning to confirm that I had been successful.

Joe was really helpful, and when I viewed the property I was pleasantly surprised. When I had been to look at other properties the estate agents had just left me to look around, whereas Joe walked round the property with me and answered any questions that I had. It also helped that the present tenants were at the property, as I had a question that Joe couldn't answer, but he simply went and asked them so I got the information immediately.

I cannot fault the service that I received. I was in a slight state of panic when I rang but Joe put me at ease and I felt confident that he would be able to find me what I was looking for - and he did!

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch