Apr 10,2015
By: 'Phillip Hudson'
Apr 10,2015
After registering and paying the up-front fee, I was contacted to organise a time for someone to pop over and take some photos of my property, construct a floor plan and conduct an EPC. These are three necessities for a decent listing and they were all completed to a very high standard. A draft listing was then sent to me to double-check and once I'd confirmed that this was ok, the listing was sent to Rightmove & Zoopla etc. Nice and simple!

Once the advert was up, all potential viewings were run by me before they were confirmed and after a few viewings I'd agreed a sale within a week of listing. Even when met with the issue of my first buyer deciding to mess around and pull out without telling anyone, I was able to relist straight away and resell the property within a few more days. Louise was my main contact during the whole process and was brilliant; helping with both the selling of my property and the buying side of our move when other agents started pushing things a bit too far!

Other than possibly conducting the viewings themselves (which I really didn't want anyway!) there was nothing extra that a high street agent could have done that eMoov couldn't. Pretty much everyone searches on Rightmove, Zoopla etc these days so as long as you have listed your property at an acceptable price with decent photos/details then you'll get the exact same interest.

I ended up saving around £2,300 on what a high street agent would have charged me. I was very impresed with the overall service and I already have recommended eMoov to others. Great work!
I paid the full amount up front so had nothing to pay on completion, saving me around 80% off of the high street fees.

Emoov