Apr 10,2015
Matthew Sweet M.A.R.L.A
Andrew
By: 'Rob Colley'
Apr 10,2015
The agents produced excellent advertising materials within a day of their site visit - great photos and text - and the next day showed several tenants around, and closed the deal with one of them immediately. They have been super-efficient in everything they have done, impeccably polite and considerate, never pushy - I told them I was decorating the house before renting it out with them and they did not bother me at all until I was ready to go-ahead - and seem to be extremely switched-on and capable. They have kept me fully informed at every stage and they have taken all the hassle out of renting my property. I would recommend them unreservedly. I think for the outstanding service they offer their fees are very reasonable too. A really great company and super staff.

Branch - Regent Street, Rugby, Rugby, CV21