Apr 10,2015
Paul
Deborah
By: 'Harvey'
Apr 10,2015
I passed the sale of my property to Jones Robinson after becoming frustrated with lack of movement from the original estate agents. From the moment Paul Hodgson met me on site I felt reassured that we were in the right hands. I was not disappointed within weeks we had several viewings even tho' we were approaching the Christmas season which one would normally expect interest to be slow.
I was kept informed at all times of persons wishing to view the property and what their comments were after the viewing.
The advertising of the property was excellent with colour brochures and floor plans to show all aspects which gave interested parties all the information required
I have been very pleased with all of the staff at the Newbury and Thatcham offices and would not hesitate to use their services to sell or purchase a property in the future.
I feel that the fees for the sale are very reasonable and compare very favourably with similar agents

Jones Robinson Estate Agents