Oct 13,2011
Oct 13,2011
I went into the office with a very clear picture of what I wanted. Aaron took the time to actually understand exactly what I wanted and assured me that he wouldn't show me anything that would waste my time. throughout the process he updated on the progress and really made me feel as he was looking after my property search.

Whislt other agents The fiwhilst other agents tried to fix a property to my needs- I had confidence that understood my needs and genuinely tried to find a property that was suitable for me.

The quality of service was proved in the result. Aaron only showed me one property and it was absolutely perfect- which validate my opinion that he had really understood what I wanted and would not waste my time.

He was far and away the most friendly, helpful and understanding estate agent in the Camden area - who was really willing to go above and beyond. Excellent service- would definitely use again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Camden West Central Office