Apr 10,2015
By: 'Keith'
Apr 10,2015
Was urgently in need of a place for short stay as my family waited for the completion of my property purchase. Nisha was extremely helpful and proactively contacted propesctive landlords to secure me a short term rental in the same block as my future purchase.

Unfortunately, the purchase fell through due to selller receiving a higher offer. Nisha promptly found us a very good flat near Canary Wharf, relieving our fear of another short term stay. Throughout the entire rental and purchase process, Nisha and Greg were extremely friendly, open and helpful. They actively followed up with solicitors on both sides and did everything possible to ensure that transaction completed in time. I remembered Nisha was on holiday but that didn't stop her from visiting numerous hotels in the country side for a fax machine to send me some documents. Even after the sale, I still receive friendly advices from them on plumbing and electrical issues.

Hillview Park Estates