Apr 09,2015
Sean
By: 'malandrino'
Apr 09,2015
Letting process was straightforward and transparent and negotiated relatively efficiently. Although I had to chase up whether our references had gone through OK and had to initiate setting up a date to sign the lease, if I'd been contacted by Spencers to do this (as is customary) I would have felt much more at ease. All contact with Spencers has been polite and professional, so I have no issues there. Spencers have high quality properties on their books, their high standards give me peace of mind.
The fees have more than doubled since we last found a property via Spencers, which was just under 2 years ago. I am aware we're currently going through a housing crisis in Britain, so fees like this add to the problem. Moving is costly and stressful as it is, the extortionate fees add to this.

Portico