Apr 09,2015
By: 'Monica Finch'
Apr 09,2015
I don't know where to start but 'Excellence' seems to be a good start. I have brought and sold a number or properties before but never have I had such a pleasant experience doing it. Trevor Lee from our first meet at my property was professional, approachable and most importantly honest. Trevor know his client basis extremely well which saved time and hassle for me, and because of this my home before going live on the market was under offer for full asking price within 30 minutes! this was great but it didn't stop there, Trevor kept in touch with me keeping me up to date with the sale I never had to call and chase and was never left wondering if everything was OK. On the other hand I was never called unnecessary as Trevor would deal with any queries on my behalf which helped to keep things moving smoothly. Trevor also showed compassion the whole way through, he listens to your needs, he generally cared and went above and beyond to help but it was never too much trouble. Trevor mentioned to me at the beginning of my sale that if suitable I could be moving within a month of having a buyer, I agreed that would suit me and that is exactly when it happened. I really cannot believe my sale went so smoothly and enjoyable and that's down to Trevor at Barons I cannot praise Trevor and his Estate Agents enough!! Truly outstanding and I thank you.

Barons Estate Agents