Apr 09,2015
By: 'Gary Enefer'
Apr 09,2015
I have been a customer of Oakfield for two years.Over that time they have found a property for me to purchase and Let.Throughout the process Emma,Charlotte,Jodie and Shelley have been a dream team to work with.They are efficient,professional,always return my calls,explain any issues clearly.They made the buying process very easy and have let the property very quickly twice.They are also good at thr reference process.I would recommend Oakfield as my first choice for property in Eastbourne.
Fair deals in terms of fees
By: Oakfield
Apr 10, 2015
Dear Gary Enefer, Thank you for leaving feedback of your dealings with Jodie and Shelley in our Eastbourne branch. We will ensure your comments are rightfully passed on to them. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

Oakfield