Apr 09,2015
By: 'Ann-Marie'
Apr 09,2015
At last an Estate Agent that was really productive, helpful, efficient and friendly. Adil called me straight back after my initial email, he arranged an appointment with me and went through everything in a very approachable manner. He was very pro active but not pushy and also very thorough. Following on from this, he proceeded to get things underway quickly, taking photos, calling me and keeping me updated as necessary (I didnt have to call him!). The staff at the local branch in Camberley are also lovely. They all introduced themselves and it wasn't long before I had my own personal manager (Martin) to look after whatever I needed. Knights were also very competitive and unlike some of the other local agents they weren't aggressive or pushy, just approachable, polite, friendly and efficient. I wouldn't hesitate in using them again if needed and would definitely recommend them to friends.
Extremely competitive and very fair.

Knights Property Services