Apr 09,2015
By: 'Dorking1108'
Apr 09,2015
We've been looking for a property to rent for over a month now and have seen in excess of 6 properties (several of which we've put offers on) with White and Sons however I'm beginning to wish we hadn't bothered.
Communication has been lack lustre, we've had to constantly chase to find out any update in regards to what's happening.
For the properties we've viewed on Saturday's, the agents that have shown us round have a standard response of I don't know, I only work Saturday's to every question asked. I wouldn't have thought that's particularly helpful when White and Son's are trying to make a sale.
The last property we saw, we were assured that we were the first people to view the property only to turn up and be told that someone else had been there before us and put an offer in. We then went in store to put our offer in above asking and spoke to Andrea Barker who told us that she'd put the other couples offer in to the landlord who accepted their offer. We counter offered and were told that we would hear back at some point.
I chased up again several times, and when I finally got through 3 days later, I was passed off to another colleague (after Andrea didn't want to talk to us, a conversation I overheard before I was put on hold) to be told that we hadn't got the property and offers were not on a first come first serve basis which completely contradicted what Andrea had told us previously.
Now only 1 day later we're being sent details for properties that we've already seen that don't fit our criteria.
I will never be using White and Sons again and will be telling everyone I know to steer clear of the abysmal customer service and horrific communication. I have never met a company so appalling.
By: White & Sons
Apr 13, 2015
We are extremely saddened to hear your experience with us hasn't be a satisfactory one. We have many glowing testimonials commending our professionalism and great customer service and pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding customer expectations. We will be in touch shortly to discuss this matter with you directly.

White & Sons