Apr 09,2015
By: 'Susan Siera'
Apr 09,2015
As a landlord ,doing business with Belvoir Basildon has been a Nightmare . I found them inefficient and dishonest. I have changed management six months ago but they are still holding on to the tenents deposit and not releasing it to the new agent, without giving any reason for doing so by the accounts person called Keeley Taylor . Keeley mainly lacks in communicating skill and refuses to communicate with the current agent. I have regretted every minute I have had business with Belvoir Basildon since Keeley joined the agent recently .I would never touch this agent with a barge pole.
no comment
Attached Files
no comment
By: Keeley taylor
Dec 15, 2015
To date the DPS is still waiting for you to respond to them in regards to the single sided claim. At every step we have been in touch with your new agent Carol at Barratts, I have emails confirming we have kept them informed. As you are aware the deposit is protected by a deposit scheme so we have NO control over the overall repayment. There are rules and procedures to follow. Please refer to your new agent as they have all the details required to take this forward for you with the DPS.

Belvoir