Apr 09,2015
By: 'M Hor'
Apr 09,2015
I am contemplating between a Good and Excellent rating, however, still decided on giving Excellent. Townends was giving the opportunity to get my property rented out. Although, they did not manage to market the property on Rightmove, they reacted quickly and have a list of potential clients on waiting list. They managed to organise a number of viewings on a single day and managed to let out the property really quickly, and the type of tenants that fits the bill. Not only that, they achieved to let out the property at the asking rate. They also respond to emails pretty quickly.

However, I feel that there are rooms for improvement in terms of service. The overall feel and impression that I have is that they are hard and fast worker. The 'after sales' follow through may have fallen a bit short. For e.g. I wasn't inform of who the property manager will be, as it will be fully managed. I wasn't too concerned as I know I can always get these info a phone call away. But if it is more forth coming, perhaps it will be better.
By: MWM
Apr 14, 2015
Thank you for the honest feedback, we do value your opinion and appreciate it.

Townends