Apr 09,2015
By: 'Heather'
Apr 09,2015
I contacted Goadsby 2 weeks ago when I spotted a studio flat I liked that they were letting. Gary @ Goadsby took me to visit it and was brilliant, he offered some excellent advice on bill costs and planning (I've only ever rented bills included properties) and took me to view another 1 bedroom flat that I wasn't aware they were letting but was well within my budget. I fell in love with the property. Moving house is very stressful but Goadsby have been brilliant, they rushed through the references, they never took longer than an hour to reply to any queries I had (and I had A LOT!) and they got everything completed in just 2 weeks. I am really happy with the service I received and so excited about my new home which I am moving into tomorrow!

Goadsby