Oct 12,2011
Oct 12,2011
Flegg are deceitful. They claim to have 5 branches whereby they also have a series of separate numbers and email addresses which all lead to the same office in Burnham. We were looking for property in Maidenhead and whilst in the area called them to see where they were based. I was told that the office is no longer open. After speaking to the other local agents they were unaware of Flegg ever operating in the area. I got the same answer when I spoke with the Windsor agents.

They shouldn't be providing me with false or dishonest information. In showing all these different numbers and email addresses they lead me on to think that they could assist me other areas where in fact this was not true.
Publish useful and relevant information to save me waisting time.
By: Glenn Flegg & Company
Oct 14, 2011
Also this website is for Clients of the agents to write a review of the service they received. It's not about whether someone agrees or not with how our company is set up. I urge people to look at the reviews of our actual clients and see what service we are providing. Thank you. And if this person can come up with proof of where we are claiming we have 5 offices I would be very keen to see it!!!!
By: Glenn Flegg & Company
Oct 14, 2011
Thank you for your comment. Nowhere do we claim to have 5 offices. We have different numbers/e-mail addresses for the different areas we cover so the calls go to the correct people within our company who deal with those areas. We do operate in Maidenhead & Windsor and have both sold and rented properties there and continue to do so. We do not provide false or dishonest information. If your property is in Maidenhead we ask you to call the Maidenhead number or e-mail the Maidenhead address and so on. Simple. Our Burnham office looks after the Maidenhead area. Unfortunatley we cannot help everybody everytime find the property they are looking for.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham