Apr 08,2015
By: 'Terry'
Apr 08,2015
Harry & Nick Warren spent a lot of time prior to putting the property on the market in explaining the process, market environment and market prices and helping/advising how to present the property to it maximum. This was the key reason I decided to go solely with this agent.
Once the property was on the market Harry was the prime contact and he kept me updated on number on circulation list, viewings and positive & negative feedback. This regular communications made me feel that our property was a high priority which resulted in our complete confidence that we would get a sale in a reasonable time-frame. During the whole process we built up an excellent client relationship and we would like to thank Harry for his dedication and support. I would highly recommend this estate agent.
By: Tim B
Apr 15, 2015
Hi Terry, thank you for your very informative and detailed review about your experience marketing via WPR Homes and dealing with Harry - It was very kind of you to share your thoughts and I am delighted it all worked out well. Thanks also for giving us the opportunity of acting as your agent - Very best wishes - Tim B, Senior Partner - Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards