Apr 08,2015
James Anthony
By: 'Darren coy'
Apr 08,2015
Sold my house with james Anthony estate agents. Was great from start to finish. Came over and told us a price that we could get for our house. Follow up meeting to go over paperwork and what steps there are. Filled in the paperwork which james went over thoroughly with ourself, so that it was clear. We signed and then waited for the phone to ring. It did not take long and james always phoned me to keep me Upto date. James was very good at informing the people looking at our house all the works which had been done to the property. After agreeing a price James was in contact with myself every step of the way to keep us Upto date.
The day of moving and James was great. There to take the keys from us.
Overall 10 out of 10. Amazing and friendly service. So much better then other people I have used in the past. Definitely be using again.
Fees where very good for the great job they done.

James Anthony Estate Agents