Apr 08,2015
By: 'dinosaurusbex'
Apr 08,2015
The most unhelpful, money grabbing bunch of people I have ever met. Their fees are through the roof which I wouldn't mind if they actually did some work. They are honestly clueless, my tenancy agreement didnt even have the address in question on it, there are several spelling errors which actually make sentences into something nonsensical, in my eyes something which should have been done a lot better considering the cash paid for it.

That aside, the property is lovely, but that has nothing to do with them.

As I do not deal with the landlord directly, i have to go through Martin & Co and they are useless. 3 months is the average wait time for them to do anything about a problem we may have. And even 3 months is lucky. They do not care about their tenants at all and do not listen to them. In their eyes if it is losing or not making them money then they are not interested.

Be warned, they will make your life miserable and will make you regret your choice of letting agent for every single day you live there.

Make your life easier and just avoid them!

Also, to rub salt into an already painful wound, the majority (there are one or two who mean good) of the staff there are utterly rude, embarrassingly so. They should never have been awarded a job that requires customer contact. The way I have been spoken to and treated over the last 10 months has been, at times, disgusting.

I just hope the time and effort I have put into writing this will save some of you from going through the same stuff that I have had to.
Completely overpriced. Some fees are understandable, but for the service and legal documents I recieved, this was not justified.
Attached Files