Apr 08,2015
By: 'Bob'
Apr 08,2015
Pamela provided a delightful service which achieved the end result which was the sale of my house. The process took around 4 - 5 months from beginning to end and I could not fault most of the service I was given. The only issue I was slightly irritated about was despite giving clear instructions that offers were to be close to the asking price, I was contacted on at least 3 occasions about ridiculous offers that came no where near the asking price.
Very reasonable.
By: Russell Quirk, CEO
Apr 09, 2015
Bob, Many thanks indeed for your review and for taking the time to recognise Pam's great work. I just wanted to clarify things with regard to the offers that you received on your home prior to us selling it for you at the price you wanted... We are legally compelled to advise you of all offers, no matter how low. The Estate Agents Act 1979 makes this very specific and we'd be prosecuted if we didn't tell you about all of them. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Emoov