Apr 08,2015
By: 'Kurtay'
Apr 08,2015
I left the same review on Youtube Winkworth channel;

WHY BOTHER LOOKING FOR A PROPERTY WITH WINKWORTH?

Adam Theobald - Barnet office, North London, told us on Saturday 4th April 2015 (the below property I enclosed the link) had an open day of viewing at Saturday 11th April 2015. This morning he calls me and he says, the property has been sold. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, got my commission, CONTINUE wasting time on looking for a house in London.

My partner and I are absolutely discussed with this absolute shocking behaviour of an international company Winkworth.

Firstly, I decided to write a complaint to his director then I thought to myself, why bother, he probably practices what he learned. I then decided to write reviews about Winkwoth any place I can. What better channel is there than Youtube?

Make no mistake Adam Theobald is a senior agent cashing your/our money whilst operating what suits the needs of his life. Whilst given no concern about anyone else's. I hope he will be the first and last agent we see in our home search, we will NOT be dealing Winkworths at anytime what so ever as long as people like Adam alike continues to work in companies like this!

He should be rewarded for the employee of the month!

Attachments