Apr 08,2015
Daniel
By: 'Boston avenue'
Apr 08,2015
I was extremely pleased with Davis Tate estate agent when they recently sold my house.
Right from the first meeting, they gave me all the information I needed, and at no point did I feel pressurised into using them. They marketed my property very well, taking some lovely pictures to show it at its best. Arranged lots of viewing in the first few days, and I was able to accept a price just above the asking price within 3 or 4 days. They took great are with all the viewings which was a great help to me personally. After recently loosing my husband this was a very emotional selling of our family home, but Davis Tate showed great empathy. After accepting an offer, Davis Tate kept in touch weekly, with updates and advise, in fact I have missed my weekly conversations with Shelagh.
Overall everything went very smoothly and I certainly would recommend them.

Davis Tate