Apr 08,2015
Billy
By: 'Mrs G Babalola'
Apr 08,2015
I've used the services of Outlook Estate for several years and I find the agency to be very professional. I usually deal with Billy Crickmar, who is an absolute professional. I would usually give Billy short notice when I want to quicky let my property and Billy never lets me down, he has the ability to find good quality tenants, which is very important to me, achieves top market rent, and provides a quick and seeless handover to the new tentants.

Overall, I'm always pleased with the service Outlook provides hence the reason I've used them for years.

I highly recommend Outlook if you are looking for a local professional Estate agent, who are quick, friendly and will achieve the best market rate for your property.
I think the fees are fair and they are open to negotiations, which helps!

Outlook Property