Apr 08,2015
Daniel
By: 'Fiona Brophy'
Apr 08,2015
I work for a private landlord in Hampstead and have used the services of Hotblack Desiato's several times now and can say that I am always impressed by their professionalism. Over the years I have used several Estate Agents, who have talked the talk, but never quite managed to walk the walk, but with HBD, this was not the case.
As soon as they put our property on the market, Daniel Fairbairn gave us regular feedback and was never pushy. Quickly he found a prospective tenants, but unfortunately, through no fault of his own, there were several obstacles to tackle. Daniel worked tirelessly and didn't give up to achieve the end goal and I am now happy that though a long and arduous road, the tenants finally moved in. I'm sure that without Daniels great efforts this would not be the case.
Throughout the process, Daniel, was trustworthy, open and honest and was a great communicator, whether email, or phone call, he let me know what was happening every step of the way.

Hotblack Desiato