Oct 12,2011
Oct 12,2011
Hi. My agent name is Charlotte Corner from Ludlow Tooting branch. I have to say I'm delighted about service. She offered me a wonderful flat. Very carefully lead our case, in a manner understandable to us, explained the every detail. In convenient for us a very short time the contract was signed at our very satisfied. Charlotte was always kind and ready to help. She is very honest.
Thomas Ludlow agency is very flexible. I will surely recommend this agency to my friends.
By: Charlotte C.M
Oct 27, 2011
Hello, my name is Charlotte C.M. Thank you so much for leaving this positive feedback for the Wandsworth tooting office. I'm glad you had a good experience using ludlowthompson. However, in the first section it should say your name as the person leaving the review, rather than mine. Feel free to contact us or this post to confirm who you are.
Many thanks! Charlotte
By: Miss b
Oct 17, 2011
Yes very flexible because they want your money, wait until you have a problem with your flat you won't be very satisfied with the services than!
By: Phoenix
Oct 13, 2011
confused about this post as Chalotte Corner-Munroe works as an assistant lettings agent at the Tooting branch of Ludlow Thompson ! Did she write this herself ?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting