Apr 08,2015
By: 'Becky'
Apr 08,2015
I have been using Townsend in Guildford to let my property for over 4 years and generally I am happy with the service provided. The majority of my dealings have been with Chris with regards finding new tenants. It has not always been easy with communication as I live outside the UK, but the team have been quick at responding despite the time difference.
My only point is that I was the one having to ask for increase in my rent, although there was no resistant from Townsend as they only give you a valuation as a guide, I was surprised that when I did increase the rent I did get the higher rent so felt they should of requested trying a higher rent.
I recently had to remove some furniture which they kindly helped with which being overseas would of caused some amount of stress but they dealt with it efficiently.

Townends