Aug 04,2011
Aug 04,2011
Having used Aspen for my second year at Uni, I will take the time to tell everybody I meet not to use them. They have been completley unprofessional from the first day that we moved in, in which they lied and told us they had informed us of moving our check in date back a week, to which we had evidence that they did not, so our check in was done in 15 mins with the cleaners still there hours after, as the previous owners had only moved out that morning. Throughout our stay we had a consistantly bad service from them, refusing to fix our boiler that was broken when we moved in so we had no hot water for two months until we threatened to take them to court. They also refused to replace the extractor fan in our bathroom which was broken and then tried to charge us for the damp. They also charged the previous owners for problems such as cracks in the ceilings, did not repair the damage, and then tried to charge us for the same things. They also did this for replacing windows (which were broken before we moved in), and repainting the walls, (which again, they hadn't done.) They will walk all over you if you are a student, but do not let them. They didn't expect us to fight back and we are now taking them to court. Every other student I know who has been with them have had very similar problems.
There is too much to even begin with.
Attached Files
By: Student5
Sep 05, 2016
Did you win in court?
We're going through the same crap with them currently.

Aspen Residential Services