Apr 08,2015
By: 'Rickie J'
Apr 08,2015
I rented a property from Adam Hayes estate agents for 2 years while I was transferred to the UK by my company.

I initially dealt with Joe and his approach left me feeling satisfied and in the loop constantly throughout the referencing process until finally getting the keys.

As the agent was managing the property, I was put in touch with Amir, who was extremely helpful sorting out any small issues which arose during the tenancy. At one point the washing machine stopped working and within 6 hours of me calling them, there was an engineer round fixing the issue. I never had to miss a single wash!!

I would recommend this agent to anybody looking to rent a property in the Finchley area and if I were still living in London I would certainly still be in my beautiful penthouse apartment that they found for me.

All the best for the future guys!

Rickie.