Oct 12,2011
Oct 12,2011
The staff at the Tunstall office have been extremely helpful during the purchase on my new property. They arranged viewings quickly and were always on hand to provide any information I required. Once I had found the property I wished to purchase they guided me through the buying process and helped me in any way possible.
Therefore, I didn't hesitate to use them to sell my current property. I had viewings and an offer within the first week of the property going on the market which I find remarkable. I would recommend Priory Property Services, 'Tunstall office' as a estate agent for both buying and selling any property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Priory Property Services Stoke on Trent! To leave a new review of Priory Property Services Stoke on Trent, please click the link below !
Write a review for Priory Property Services Stoke on Trent