Apr 08,2015
By: 'Mr & Mrs Hudson'
Apr 08,2015
Exceptional customer service from start to finish!

Thank you to all the team at Haart in Strood, Kent. From my first meeting with Andrew Perry, I found him to be not only very professional and knowledgeable but also extremely efficient. He was back round first thing the next day to do floor plans and take photos which he took great pride in. My house was on the market within 24 hours and Sarah had me viewings immediately. Sarah kept me updated all along as did the rest of the office who liaised and worked together to provide a fantastic and friendly service.

My house was sold within the week and then I was passed over to the sales progressor Jill Galton. There are no words to express how amazing Jill has been. Yes there were some hiccups along the way but Jill dealt with them all efficiently and really went beyond the call of duty, not only chasing my sale but the whole of the chain. I can not thank her enough and know that without her hard work we would not be in our new house today.

A great service all round. Thank you to all the team at Strood. Sarah, Emily, Elouise but a really special mention to Andrew Perry & Jill Galton. I would definitely use Haart again and will recommend them to all my friends & family
By: Customer Relations Manager
Apr 08, 2015
Dear Mr & Mrs Hudson

Thank you for your lovely review. We are really pleased to hear about your experience and the service you received from the team.

All the best for the future!

Melanie Smith