Apr 08,2015
By: 'Redone'
Apr 08,2015
I have been dealing with Andrea Tighe who looks after my property, she is not based at the Newcastle Under Lyme branch. Andrea has always been quick to respond to any emails/calls regarding the property. She has always been polite and proffessional in all her contact with me. The reason I have rated it as average is not down to Andrea as she has always been very helpful and answered any questions I had. The reason I marked as average is due to the service from the branch. On a recent inspection of the property it had been noted that there was a leak with the water tank and that the tennants had advised of this issue before, this was the first I had heard of this leak and after speaking with Andrea there had been nothing noted on the system from the branch. The tennants had in fact reported this leak at the end of December and no one had advised head office, or myself of this issue. This has since been resolved and as soon as I made Andrea aware she was quick to arrange for someone to visit the property.

Reeds Rains