Apr 08,2015
Henry
By: 'H Kluge'
Apr 08,2015
I cannot speak highly enough of Lester Schiffman and will always be thankful for the manner in which he treated me as an individual but also for the kind way in which he dealt with us as a family in a very stressful time. Due to circumstances beyond our control the process was lengthy and complicated. However, Lester was honest and truthful throughout. His positive approach, sense of humour, knowledge, skill and expertise were all used (in buckets full) to support us. Lester is truly a gentleman, an excellent communicator and certainly a great asset for the company he works for. When Lester was not immediately available Henry was always happy to help. I will certainly recommend Lester and the team at Phillip Leigh to any prospective customer.

Portico