Apr 08,2015
By: 'Ben Hallam'
Apr 08,2015
Over the past 15 months Louise has provided a level of support, guidance and knowledge that has been essential to both the sale of our current property and the purchase of our new home. Neither of these transactions have been simple, we have sold our house three times and put offers in for 4 different properties. Throughout all of this Louise has answered all of my numerous questions and been available on the end of a phone during the times it seemed like we would never actually move! She has gone well beyond my expectations and provided a superb level of customer service which is the complete opposite to the rudeness, apathy and general lack of awareness I have experienced from all agents further up and down the chains I have been involved in. She is a star!

Emoov