Apr 08,2015
By: 'Mancman'
Apr 08,2015
When I put my house on the market I asked Bridgeford's to respect my privacy and not advertise the fact to my neighbours by placing a For Sale sign outside. I wanted to sell the house discretely and for VERY good reasons known only to myself. So why did they think I wanted a SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT sign up after my potential buyer has so far done nothing other than have a bank valuation done, are still to exchange contracts on the sale of their own property bearing in mind that the last time I sold a property it's was Bridgefords insistence (different branch) that one potential buyer use their mortgage adviser that made them pull out. I'm absolutely apoplectic with rage. Who do they think they are. Needless to say, I've ripped it up and hurled it in the back Garden and they will be collecting it tomorrow.

Bridgfords