Apr 08,2015
By: 'Oxana'
Apr 08,2015
Please avoid if you can. I booked appointment for 1 bedroom flat with agent called Haasim for Saturday 14 45 and got confirmation email with this time and details of property. When I turn up, I have to wait for 45 minutes but nobody ever show up, I called to agency at least 5 times and only heard that they will pass information to the agent but never happened. Called next day, but again no answer, when I finally reached agent the flat is already gone. It was David, who was doing actual viewing and he told me that appointment was on 14 30 rather then 14 45 as per confirmation email. He also told me that he was there waiting until 14 40, which is completely lie, I been there at 14 30 already walking up and down on the street, but there was no sign of anyone waiting outside. I am renting in London for last 10 years and never had such a bad experience and complete careless.
By: Customer Relations Manager
Apr 14, 2015
Dear Oxana

I'm really sorry to hear about this. Please could you email help@haart.co.uk so we can look into this for you.

Many thanks