Oct 12,2011
Oct 12,2011
Very disappointed with their service. They were very slow in getting things fixed (including toilet) when this needed done.When I wanted to leave the property, they provided me with the wrong information in terms of my contractual obligations. Only when I sought advice from a lawyer, did they decide that I could leave the property after all. Then with the inventory check-out, I lost £100 due to dust on the window-sills even though the property had been profesionally cleaned. They never issued any apologies for the 'misinformation' they provided in terms of my contractual obligations. They are literally the worst and most unscrupulous letting agent I have ever dealt with. I would certainly not recommend them.
By: Dunkan
Jun 08, 2012
I am sorry to hear of Your terrible experience with these unsavoury estate agents.
Take comfort from the fact that You are not on your own.
I was victimised as well by these thugs. In fact they whole team should be where Yulia Tymoshenko is.
I do not advise taking the law into your own hands though, although I felt that way at the time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Woollens of Wimbledon Ltd. Office 1! To leave a new review of Woollens of Wimbledon Ltd. Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Woollens of Wimbledon Ltd. Office 1

Woollens of Wimbledon Ltd.

182 The Broadway Wimbledon, London